- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
Author of "The Sanibel Sunset Detective" and "The Strange." Ron spends part of the year on Sanibel Island, Florida, where he writes detective novels featuring private eye Tree Callister. When he is not in Florida, he resides outside Toronto, Ontario with his wife, Kathy.
HELLO RON: i have been meaning to get a wee note off to you . with thoughts of absolute
wonderful memories over the years……. you have done remarkably well in your career, but
the one thing to say of notation is that the Ron I knew and met in first year high school…..
you were always of dry humour…….. considerate, relaxed attitude towards everything…… genuine,
sincere, always with a lovely compliment, fun to be in your company, who went forward
in times of uncertainty where you would begin a life of career and journeys……. but grabbed
on to what life had to offer and off you went………. you did the total CARPE DIEM…….
Remarkably, you are still that very person, and how wonderful in the times of huge changes
that are around us,,,,,,, you have remainded grounded and solid and that very same person.
So my friend,………. with thoughts of a wonderful year ahead for you and doing what you
love to do the most, with a lovely wife beside you………. I send you wishes a thoughts of
days and months and years ahead for total fullfilling fun…………..